Tuesday, December 30, 2008

cryptic past

So i was meandering through my memory achieves a little while back, and came across something interesting that i had not realized until reviewing them now. All the way back to the year ... 1985! ok, no. not that movie.
But back to my last official days of living in MSP. A few sweeter friends decided to throw a surprise going away forever party for me. And i remember being surprised, and awkward and all weird acting, 'cause well, no ones ever nice like that to me, how am i supposed to be all cool and excited. Anyway - yes, i'm weird, and don't know how to be properly thankful all the time. But my new recounting has shown me one other feeling that was there too.
I was kinda sad.
'Cause well, i thought i was gonna get to hang out with Julie.
I mean, Julie was there; but still, not quite the same.

and now, so much wasted time later, it appears Julie is all that remains.

I was right to be sad! ha ha, i win.


(c) c.s.linus. Thoughts to Ponder. The Bat Cave. Dec 2008.

No comments: